Founded in 1995, Guida Surveying, Inc. (Guida), has focused on providing professional land surveying services on municipal and private projects throughout California. This family-oriented business, whose focus is on providing innovative surveying, drone/UAV, and GPS technology services, has consistently grown throughout the years in the number of staff as well as in the diversity of the projects on which we have provided services.
The Guida team continues to grow and currently seeks to fill a full-time survey analyst position at our San Bernardino, CA office.
In this role, the survey analyst will be responsible for organizing, managing, and executing the QA/QC plan and coordination for a project, including a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of land surveying and mapping. This position will also support the technical work of other surveyors, CAD technicians, engineers, subcontractors, and agencies for final drawings, submittals, and specifications for approval.
- Providing daily support to local project surveyors
- Utilizing computer programs and software for complex survey computations
- Utilizing drafting software and CAD mapping systems
- Ability to take direction from project manager, project surveyors, and other team members
- Interpreting, checking, and reducing field notes
- Performing research with agencies
- Exhibiting clear organizational and coordination skills and professionalism
- Preparing design, topographic, boundary maps
- Maintaining current knowledge of methods surveying and survey procedures
- Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) or on a path to obtain
- 3-5 years land surveying experience
- Ability to produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphics in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English: verbal and written
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and up
- MicroStation and InRoads v8i
- Trimble Business Center (TBC)
- Microsoft Products, Word, Excel, etc.
- *StarNet, a plus
- 401(k)/profit sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Supplemental insurance coverage available
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Professional development support
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action; E-Verify
If you are qualified for this position please contact us through our contact page.