(Salary Range $50-$60)
Founded in 1995, Guida Surveying, Inc. (Guida), has focused on providing professional land surveying services on public and private projects throughout California. This family-oriented business, whose focus is on providing innovative surveying, mapping and geospatial services, has consistently grown throughout the years in the number of staff as well as in the diversity of the projects on which we have provided services.
The Guida team is growing and is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA) team. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all phases of survey assignments; therefore, we are looking for an experienced surveyor who can develop, organize, coordinate, manage, and execute a work plan. These projects will include, but are not limited to, transportation, right of way engineering, construction, design, and development projects.
- Lead technical problem solving, resolution and methods.
- Prepare proposals and cost estimates
- Prepare and execute a project workplan, quality control plan and safety plan
- Maintain client relationships
- Participate in client meetings
- Direct and guide the work of staff surveyors, CAD technicians, field personnel, and others
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of a project are completed in a satisfactory manner, including but not limited to, field crew setup, survey processing, processing of topographic field data, obtaining permits, and scheduling tasks
- Coordinate fieldwork, drafting, data analysis, document preparation, legal descriptions and other aspects of land surveying
- Oversee GPS network and traverse adjustments
- Perform quality reviews of field and office staff
- Establish and oversee legal boundaries for properties based on field data, record documents, and title information
- Maintaining current knowledge of methods surveying and survey procedures
- Professional Land Surveyor license required
- 10+ years land surveying experience
- Ability to produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphics in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Experience communicating with local agencies, and possess the ability to read and understand local agencies standards
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and up
- MicroStation\InRoads, a plus
- Trimble Business Center (TBC)
- Microsoft Products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Star*Net, a plus
- 401K / Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health Saving Account per Company policies
- Other Supplemental insurance plans available with AFLAC
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Development support
- 8 paid holidays annually
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action; E-Verify
If you are qualified for this position please contact us through our contact page.