Guida provided a wide spectrum of surveying services for this OCTA project. Our services include assisting Caltrans with aerial topographic mapping, right-of-way delineation and engineering, design surveys, utility surveys, bridge surveys, freeway cross sections, title research, boundary surveys, and coordination with OCTA and Caltrans. Assist Caltrans with aerial topographic mapping.
- Precise right-of-way delineation, establishing 200+ parcels adjacent to the highway
- Design surveys for base-map enhancement
- Utility survey mapping the existing facilities, covering roughly a 5+-mile linear segment
- Bridge surveys
- Extensive freeway cross sections
- Title research
- Boundary surveys
- Assist Caltrans with aerial topographic mapping
Guida performed this work with adherence to the guidelines set forth by OCTA and Caltrans, enhancing the efficiency of a congested highway.