Our Bay Area office, located in Pleasanton, CA is currently looking for an LSIT or experienced Survey Tech to join our team!
- Perform survey related research, boundary analysis, calculations, exhibits, and legal descriptions for a variety of land development and public works related projects from small infill developments to large master-planned communities and public related improvement projects throughout Southern CA.
- Review construction plans and perform calculations for layout staking and prepare exhibits.
- Prepare work plans and coordinate field crews.
- Compile topographic information, compute and manipulate digital terrain models for topographic mapping.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of final maps, parcel maps, record of survey and ALTA maps; and prepare and/or oversee preparation of legal descriptions and associated plats, and boundary analysis, as well as work closely with engineers to ensure coordination of technical surveying and engineering aspects of a project.
- Assist in developing and writing proposals, define scopes of work and cost/bid estimates.
- LSIT preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years of Surveying Geomatics experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- General knowledge of California Subdivision Map Act and Land Surveyors Act, and a thorough knowledge of drafting standards and processing project requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action; E-Verify
If you are qualified for this position please contact us through our contact page.